Terms & Conditions
EMC Recovery Club
All free of charge vehicle recoveries must be arranged through our dedicated telephone numbers: 01323 720681 or 01323 745391
Recovery from BN20,21,22,23,24,25,26 & 27 postal code areas are free of charge subject to EMC Ltd being authorised to carry out any repairs required to the vehicle recovered.
EMC Ltd. reserve the right to charge £75+VAT for recovery of the vehicle in the event of no repair being required or authorised.
This offer only covers the vehicle detailed on the EMC Recovery Club membership invoice or EMC Maintenance Account Application form and is non-transferable. Membership expires 12 months from the date of your EMC Recovery Club invoice or last service date, or if you close your EMC Maintenance account.
What is Covered?
- a) Mechanical breakdown of any components leading to the vehicle being unable to be driven.
- b) Wrong fuel or contaminated fuel being put into the vehicle.
- c) Punctures (limited to 3 recoveries per year)
- d) Flat batteries
What is NOT Covered?
- 1 Any breakdown resulting from a road traffic accident.
- 2 Vehicles being driven off road.
- 3 Breakdowns from outside BN20 – BN27 postal code areas.
- 4 Vehicles being stolen and recovered.
- 5 Insurance cover for courtesy vehicle
Eastbourne Motoring Centre Ltd reserve the right to:
- a) withdraw this offer / service at any time and reserve the right to refuse any resulting claims.
- b) Refuse membership to any vehicle should we see fit to do so without explanation.
- c) Charge as required for vehicles exceeding 3 recoveries per annum.